1.1. “Site” – the website located on the Internet at http://silkroadanimation.com/.
1.2. “Application” – any software to which the rights belong to Silk Road Animation.
1.3. “User” – an individual using an Application.
2. General Provisions
2.1. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure the proper protection of information about the Users, including their personal information, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
2.2. Any relations associated with collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information about the Users are governed by this Policy, and other official documents of Silk Road Animation.
2.3. By downloading and / or using an Application, the User agrees to the terms of this Policy, which is recognized by the User and Silk Road Animationby the User’s written consent to the processing of User information.
2.4. In case of User’s disagreement with the terms of this Policy, the User must immediately stop any use of the Application and immediately uninstall the Application.
2.6. Silk Road Animationhave the absolute right to change, modify this Policy anytime and for any reason. Silk Road Animationwill notify Users by posting the new document to the website. The changes will take effect immediately from the date of posting.
2.7. User Personal Data. As used herein, “Personal Data” shall include all of the following:
- data provided by the User as required to use the Application, including without limitation full name, gender, mobile phone number, and e-mail address; and
- any standard data, automatically received by the Silk Road Animationserver when the User uses an Application, including without limitation the User IP address, the User operating system, and the UDID number of the User device; and
- any information obtained as a result of the User’s actions while using the Application,
3. Terms of Applications Use
3.1. By downloading and using one or more of the Applications, the User warrants that he or she:
- has all the necessary rights to conduct the launch and Applications use;
- has provided accurate information about himself or herself to the extent required for use of the Application;
- is aware that any information posted as a result of the User’s use of the Application use can be made accessible to other Users of the Applications, and may be copied and distributed by such Users;
- is aware that some certain information submitted by him to other Users when using the Applications may be removed by the User;
- is familiar with this Policy, and takes responsibility for its rights and responsibilities.
3.2. Silk Road Animationdoes not verify the accuracy of the information it collects about Users.
4. Purposes of information processing
4.1. Silk Road Animation processes the information about the Users, including their Personal Data, in order to fulfill the commitments ofSilk Road Animationregarding the use of the Application.
4.2. Silk Road Animationrequires User’s Personal Data for:
- to provide the Application to the User;
- to provide the User with a personalized experience when using the Applications;
- to communicate with the User, including any notifications, requests and information regarding the use of Applications, or to respond to the processing of requests by the User;
- to improve the quality of Applications, and for development of new Applications; and
- to conduct any statistical and other studies based on anonymous data.
5. Handling of Personal Data
5.1. Silk Road Animationwarrants that it shall disclose the Personal Data to a third party only for the following purposes:
- Compliance with a court order or other law;
- To avoid or otherwise prevent injury to a User;
5.2. Collection of Personal Data
The Personal Data are transmitted to Silk Road Animationonly upon the User’s consent. The User's consent to transfer their Personal Data to Silk Road Animationshall take the form of conclusive action (e.g. downloading and using an Application on a User’s device.)
5.3. Storage of Personal Data
The Personal Data are stored exclusively in electronic format and processed using automated systems.
5.4. Transfer of Personal Data
The Personal Data are not transferred to any third parties, except as expressly permitted by this Policy.
6. User rights
6.1. Upon request, a User may receive any information from Silk Road Animationregarding the processing of their Personal Data.
7. Measures to protect the information about the Users
Silk Road Animationtakes any technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of User’s personal information from any unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal activities. The description of these technical, organizational and legal measures is contained in the by-laws of Silk Road Animation.
8. Limitations Policy
The provisions of this Policy do not apply to the activities or Internet resources of third parties.
Silk Road Animationis not responsible for the actions of third parties that obtained through the use of the Application the access to information about the User, which due to the Application’s nature is available to any Internet user.
9. Our Policy Regarding Children
Silk Road Animationdo not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Applications. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Users’ Appeals
10.1. The Users may send their requests to Silk Road Animation, including any requests concerning the use of their Personal Data via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.2. The request sent by the User must contain the following information:
- the User’s full name, screenname, nickname, Application identifier; and
- the information confirming the participation of the User in relations with Silk Road Animation(in particular, the information about loading the Application on the device);
IfSilk Road Animationhas a reasonable doubt of the User’s identity, Silk Road Animationmay request positive identification from the User for the purpose of verifying the User’s identity.
10.3. Silk Road Animationshall consider and direct a response to a User’s request within thirty (30) days from the date of notification.
10.4. All correspondence received by Silk Road Animationfrom the Users, refer to restricted information and is not disclosed without the written consent of the User. Personal data and other information about the User, who sent the request, cannot be used without any User’s consent otherwise as a response to the received request.